16.10.2009

Grey days.





Ah what a rainy week it was. And it just doesn't seem to be stopping any time soon.

Today I took a little walk while I was on my lunch break and noticed that there is a ton of history right around the corner from work... and from where we live for that matter. Namely Checkpoint Charlie, Topographie des Terrors, Martin Gropius Bau, Unter den Linden in all it's Prussian glory, Gendarmen Markt, and the Holocaust Memorial. If I get it together I might even promise myself that I'll check out a little bit of each site on my lunch breaks. Truth be told... I just love walking around when I have some free time in the middle of the day.





A dear friend asked me if I would be able to make her a draft stop for her front door. So here are the fruits of my labour. She wanted a Dachshund... but I think I gave it an elephant face. I hope you like it K.! If you read this before you get it.... sorry. I wanted to surprise you but it was one of the most exciting things that I ended up doing this week!

Happy weekend.

1 Kommentar: