05.02.2010

Lace.

I've been seeing lace all over the place lately, and I have to tell you I have been drawn to it. For the most part I am a bit of a plain jane when it comes to fashion and have always associated Lace with fussiness. This bag bag puts a fun spin on lace. I've been drooling over it for a couple of months now.

Photo c/o Maimy.

I 've even been trying to incorporate lace into some of my handy-work, and have been fooling around with natural dying processes.



While in Toronto I found a great book at Monkey's Paw, on Dundas Street. What a gem this bookstore is. They have an amazing selection of unusual used books. I'm hoping to get a lot of use out of this lace book for some upcoming projects that have been swimming around in my head.




In other news... we went to Club Transmediale last night at WMF and I'm a little ashamed to say that I spent more time socializing than paying attention to the music. We've been hermits for the past month and haven't really seen many of our friends since we've been back in Berlin. Yes... we're both still on and off sick. I think it's just an endless cycle. I did see Holy Fuck, Etienne Jaumet and a bit of Oni Ayhun.

We're in for a sunny day today in Berlin. That means that I have to get out and enjoy it.

Happy Friday. The weekend is here!

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen