08.02.2010

Mishmash.


I forgot to mention that I got a haircut last week, at pony club in Friedrichshain. I love it, but unfortunately it's not one of those get up and go haircuts. Alas, I have to actually do a little maintenance. It'll be good for me, I think.



Last week and weekend we spent a lot of time hanging out in our living room watching Bertrand Tavernier films like Laissez-Passez and L.627. I would really recommend both films... a little slow to start but once you get half way through they are both gripping. The former beautiful... the latter, well early 90's. I'm sorry I have a hard time finding beauty in this period right now. It's not far enough behind me.



I've been having a hard time getting things done around here. Or getting things started for that matter. With being sick and all the other things going on in the city right now I haven't been able to find the time to sit down in my workspace and plug away. I'm inspired beyond the max and need to get some of these ideas out fast or I might explode. Some inspiration above... collage work by M. and I, and Kurt Schwitters.

Happy Monday.

3 Kommentare:

  1. I love your haircut! I had rainbow bangs once too - a lot of work but well worth it!

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. Cute haircut! Did you project the movies? That's awesome!

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. Thanks ladies! That's super sweet. I have to agree L. My haircut is definitely well worth the time it takes to groom in the morning.

    Anabela, we decided to buy a projector so that we could take advantage of the huge white walls we have. It's been so much fun! Especially on sick days.

    AntwortenLöschen