10.08.2009

I couldn't help myself.






I've already posted today but I need to get this show on the road... and catch up to today's photos.

Here are some photos from our Amsterdam trip. It was really lovely... as I might have said earlier. Two friends of ours graciously put us up despite their teeny tiny apartment. I hope that I can return the favour if they ever come to Berlin.

So I'm going to be signing up for another German course soon. I'm feeling like I've had no progress over the summer so we've decided to only speak German together for the next month or so. I know it sounds crazy. It feels crazy too. It's amazing how hard it is to stay on the German track. Well at least while posting here I can think in English. I'll let you know how it's going.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen