12.07.2010

And it continues.





The heat is relentless. I think that I'm just going to have to bear with it for the next week. I took a look at a two week forecast for Berlin and it seems like tomorrow the temperatures will drop to normal or maybe a little lower than normal summer levels... mid to low 20's. Sorry for any Americans that might be reading this... I have no idea what that would be in Fahrenheit.

Yesterday we had a lovely evening of sitting in the park with our new friend Kate... she's visiting from Atlanta. And then we dragged her along with us to eat some Sushi at a really wonderful and not so expensive restaurant on Torstr. near Gartenstr. Sorry I didn't take note of the name.

Today I gallivanted around town and made a visit to the Staatsbibliothek on Potsdamerstr.... one of my favourite places in the city.

Hopefully this week will be full of evenings sitting in parks and on the bank of a canal near our place... just some of our oases to escape the heat in this place!

Happy Monday.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen