01.01.2010

Happy New Year.




In the Liechtenstein Alps, summer 2007.

I have a feeling that 2010 will be a great year. Change is in the midst... for the better, I think. 2009 was a great year with many ups and downs but I have a feeling that the kinks have been sorted out. I've made some private resolutions but have decided not to publicize considering I am a horrible resolution keeper. Until today I had actually forgotten about a HUGE list that I made last year of things I would like to achieve in 2009. I think that it is somewhere in our apartment in Berlin so it should be fun going through the details when we get back.

Last night we had a super quiet evening with some friends. It was exactly what we needed. Thanks Jill and Brian for having us over and entertaining us all evening! We even managed to get out and see some piddly fireworks at City Hall. Tonight we're going to see Sherlock Holmes... and I can't tell you how much I'm looking forward to it.

It's been a great few weeks in Toronto so far... thanks Heather for having a lovely dinner party and inviting us along. And thanks Heidi and Etienne for inviting us over to your place for a new years eve drop in. It's been great seeing old friends again plus we've been meeting more and more lovely people in this city. I have to say that it'll be hard to go back to Berlin and leave all these friends behind.

For the rest of the day we are doing nothing but relaxing... couch my friend, where have you been.

Happy first day of the year!

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen