01.12.2010

Dezember.


It's here! This year has just flown by. I can remember last December so clearly, getting ready for a long trip back to Canada. It makes me sad to think that it's been almost a whole year since we've seen so many of our friends back home.

I've started knitting my first pair of baby pants with feet in them. I've never knit anything with a fine yarn so I'm hoping that they don't take forever to complete. Today will be a day of pattern drafting, cutting, and sewing... hopefully I'll have some photos to share with you soon.

We're off for a mini-vacation soon... back to the Baltic sea. I'm looking forward to having a few days of relaxing, reading and knitting.

If you're in Berlin over the coming weekend here are some nice things to explore...

semidomesticated show and sell
trendmafia

Happy Wednesday.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen