14.11.2010

Sunshine.







We're really trying to force the sun into our lives these days. It has continued to be pretty grey in Berlin... except for today! It's a beautiful warm day outside. We have all the heaters off, and the windows open!

We went to the New National Gallery yesterday to see the Willem de Rooji exhibition... I'd really recommend it. Today we popped by the Bauhaus Archive... it was my first visit, and admission was free, so it was pretty packed. I have to confess that I'm a total Bauhaus junkie... I especially love the weavers.

Some fun things that I got up to this week...

*went to a huge asian market that's just on the outskirts of central Berlin... had some pretty tasty, cheap pho in Halle 1. Thanks Missus D for the recommendation!
*celebrated a friend's birthday at a lovely restaurant in Prenzlauer Berg... Frau Mittenmang. Delicious and simple.
*had dinner with friends at Joseph Roth Diele... an old Berlin institution on Potsdamerstr. Nice and relaxing atmosphere.

Next week I'm planning on going to see a few of the current shows at Hamburger Bahnhof and I'm also looking forward to having a nice tea and cake break at Sarah Wiener, my favourite cafe in Berlin. Mmmmm.

Happy Sunday.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen