As I've posted before, I've been working on making my own summer wardrobe, because I have the time and I have lots of fabric that I've been stockpiling over the years. Last week I finished my first pair of pants and I even figured out how to sew a fly and welt pockets! I followed a pattern out of a Burda magazine that I've had lying around for a while. So here are some photos of the pants and a tank top that I finished a few weeks ago. I'm happy with the tank top but would like to make a baggier version of it. Maybe I'll get started on it this weekend.
I have another interesting project idea involving old t-shirts that I'm hoping to get started by the weekend. Maybe I'll have some photos early next week.