22.12.2009

sicky sick sick

I know... I seem to be posting this a lot lately. We arrived back in Canada about four days ago and have been battling illness ever since. Hopefully we'll be able to put a healthy foot forward tomorrow and get out of the house. We're having internet connection difficulties with our computers so I'm posting from my parents... hence no photos. I scanned a bunch of old gems last week though so there are more to come in the near near future!

We did manage to pop into Toronto on Friday to see some friends that are skipping town for the holidays.

Some things that I'm looking forward to doing this week... or maybe after Christmas:

*checking out the beautiful clothing store Robber in Toronto. I've been hearing about it in blog-land and am intrigued.

*going out for some coffee with friends at a few of my favourite Toronto coffee shops like the Common and ella's uncle, and I can't wait to get to Arabesque for some delicious middle eastern food.

*getting our hair cut next week at Barberella on Dundas.

*hmmm.... also been thinking about checking out hen house while we're in town.

Yesterday we went to the Old Mill in Etobicoke for the Sunday brunch buffet with my Aunt and Uncle and all I have to say is that it is decadent. If you haven't had the chance get down there.

Happy Monday... keep your fingers crossed that we'll get healthy soon.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen