19.06.2009

On the go.






We've been really lucky to have lots of visitors from home this summer... and the fun won't end until sometime in August. Yesterday we got out to do one of my favourite activities in Berlin... well it's not exactly in Berlin. We took our bikes to Potsdam and rode around the old town and Sanssouci Park.

It was a beautiful day... and lovely to pretend that I was on vacation. I could have eaten ice cream all day.

I'm really excited to see the John Heartfield show at the Berlinische Gallerie sometime in the next few weeks.

While a friend was visiting us last week she ended up doing this free walking tour of the city. I've heard a few people say that they were pretty impressed with it so i might give it a try myself sometime.

happy weekend!

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen