30.06.2009

Back at it.






I ended up getting back from Prague a couple of days ago. I have to say that I was completely shocked at how expensive the city became since I had been there last. It might possibly be one of the most touristy cities in Europe. It was definitely enjoyable once we managed to get away from the crowded touristy areas... here are some highlights.

New York Times has some interesting travel tips... we ended up finding our hotel through a reader comment. It's definitely worth checking out as an alternative to the trustworthy travel guides... and may suggest some of those less packed places.

When we travel we don't bother trying to pack in all the attractions, instead I like to walk around, sit in cafés and just generally relax. We did end up going to the Mucha Museum. In the past I have had a bit of a love affair with Alphonse Mucha and it was renewed with this visit. Art Noveau is just everywhere in the city. Lovely!

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen