14.06.2014





I'm still here and have been working a lot and spending lots of time working on personal projects. The weather has been so nice and warm that it's hard not to spend as much of our free time as possible outside at the park. P and I picked a beautiful bouquet of wild flowers yesterday while walking home. 

Next year we will be getting a little garden with a small house on it just at the northern edge of Berlin. I can't wait to spend weekends and some evenings there. I look forward to the fruit trees and growing vegetables and flowers. It's something that I've been craving these last five years, living in an apartment in the city, without a balcony.

Hope you're able to enjoy the summer and spend lots of time outside!

Happy Saturday.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen